Saturday, October 25, 2008

The wheels are in motion!

Well, I cut my Christmas card list unmercilessly this year and they are addressed and waiting for pictures. Maybe I can take the Christmas picture this weekend...
I also did the home spruce up worksheet from organized Christmas. I would really like to complete something on that sheet this week! Guess I'll start with finishing the paint in the boy's room. I'll have to post before and afters , as DH did a fabulous job building a bed in the eaves for DS8. I need to oil the wood on the bed, too! Sheesh-forgot about that! I'd love to do a Suessical, Mount Crumpet/Whoville theme for Christmas in there. I'll have to see what I can come up with.
I've got to do a bit more digging in the storage space, as there are a few gifts I've bought and just stuffed in there!(Not good!)
To Do(Weekend edition!)
  1. stitch snowflakes on apron
  2. take Christmas card photo
  3. paint in boys room
  4. take Christmas totes out of storage, put summer totes in storage, put Christmas totes back in storage!Phew!

I'll let you know how I make out! Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

BloggyMom said...

Hope you have a great week!