Here's something tentative...(I'm so lucky my hubby can build things, too!)
- Christmas cookies gift 'basket'. This consists of a metal lunchbox I have to alter with "born to shop, forced to cook" saying on it; recipe cards scrapped with family favorites on them; a store bought apron with blue snoflakes stitched on it; and copper cookie cutters.
- 2 crokinole boards(hubby)
- recycle centre(hubby)
- 2 bedpockets with books and flashlights
- Lasagna wih garlic bread
- Chili basket packed with western hat and bandana, veggie tales movie, french onion soup bowls, corn chips and chili of course!
- Tree in a box-pine cone garland, pine cone carolers, tree topper, tree skirt, painted ornaments(rustic). Lights and tree stand.
That's it for now. I'm sure to add more baking as I finish these things up! Better get started!