- Monday- Talk to my spouse to find out what things he enjoyed most in past celebrations. This I did, and after a few strange looks(Christmas already?) I found out we agree that church service on Christmas Eve doesn't work for us, yet. (We need to give our youngest child a couple of more years)
- Tuesday- Work on Master gift list and finalize a craft list.
- Wednesday-Christmas card list (with addresses)
- Thursday-Home Spruce up list. This could take more time than I've allotted...
- Friday- inventory and gather card supplies
- Saturday and Sunday- fine tune this week's work and prepare for next week.
I guess the Christmas bug is quite contagious, as I recieved an excited call from my niece, after she left. She had picked up a gift for my son and that was one more checkmark on her list! Way to Go!
Hope to post my craft list tomorrow evening! See you then!