Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Small things Make me Happy...


Finally! The huge box of cereal was gone. It took up too much room in my cupboard! Pretty good box, though. 'AHA' moment...I was going to buy a box to wrap my brother's gift in for Christmas-duh! This got me thinking of more ways to wrap our gifts while saving money and the planet. Planet Green has some great ideas, including the old standbys (newspaper) and some things I hadn't thought of (a clay pot with drainage plate as a lid). I'm just happy I've finally got one present wrapped! Now how to wrap that big Santa figure?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always save cereal boxes for wrapping presents.

Mandie said...

I love being green and using what we have. I like to save our oatmeal containers to wrap in scrapbook paper or wrapping paper and stick cookies in for neighbors. I have never saved a cereal box to wrap a present but I will now!