Monday, November 29, 2010

I Refuse!


This week begins December(in case you hadn't heard, 'the most wonderful time of the year") and I absolutly refuse to be sick in bed with this miserable cold! There is far too much fun to be had! The outside arrangements need to be arranged, the presents wrapped, the elves to arrive, the tree to be lovingly found and brought from the woods via horse and sleigh and carried triumphantly into the living room. It sounds like a lot of work to some but it's the journey to Christmas and I love every minute! Right now the ideas are fighting for room in my congested head! My thoughts are, if I get the ideas out, the cold will soon follow! I hope...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a cold that lasted 2 weeks - not impressed. Thankfully, I am over it. I refuse to get sick in December.

Mandie said...

My body is trying to catch a cold too, uggh. I am congested and sluggish but I wont let it win. It is the best time of the year for heavens sakes!! Merry Christmas!!!!