Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Late Valentines Day!



Every Day should be like Valentines Day! Love in the air everywhere! I love just about every holiday throughout the year. It's like little bits of Christmas that have broken off and are floating around the calendar!
Unfortunatly DS10's teacher doesn't share my view. They didn't even do Valentine cards this year and being in grade 5 it was his last year to exchange them with his classmates. Well, we did them anyway! He got 5 or 6 from other members of his class and received some 'mystery' hersey's kisses from 'm' (aka, mom) that they were selling for a fundraiser. These are the Valentines we gave(please forgive me-I don't remember where the idea came from but it isn't mine) The boys decided on a fu man chu mustache-very cute!

These are the goodies I picked up at Winners for 1/2 price-shouldn't have-but I did and I'm using the bowl to make cakes this morning. One birthday and one teacher appreciation cake. I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments: